Wednesday, September 30, 2009

And so it goes

The high holy days were here and now they are gone. Being with my family and going to temple during this time of the year was a given. But this year I seemed to miss it completely. Not only did i not go to temple, I didnt celebrate in any way. Me not celebrating a holiday that I always look forward to is more of a shock to me than being away from my family. I really didn't expect to be affected this much by not going. It just seems to be another thing that has passed me by in my month here. The days go by so fast I can hardly keep up. It feels like I was just with my grandparents laughing and talking, but that was already 3 days ago. I'm not sure thats such a bad thing though, I mean if its moving fast it means you are having a good time...right?

No comments:

Post a Comment